The holiday season is in full swing and we all need more ideas on treats to bring to holiday parties. I already have a delicious no bake, healthy chocolate fudge and decided it was time to create a vanilla version.
My favorite part about this recipe, aside from the fact that they taste amazing, is that it’s only 5 ingredients. The simpler the better in my opinion. They are incredibly rich and I found one square to be completely satisfying.
Coconut butter is made similar to homemade nut butter. You take raw unsweetened shredded coconut and process it in the processor until it becomes smooth. I bought mine premade at $7.99. Making it yourself is much cheaper but you don’t have to. I don’t make treats all that often so it was worth it for me to buy it already done. The fat from the coconut and the protein from the nut butter make them satisfying as well. You will be hard pressed to gorge on these. Your body will tell you to stop. Personally, I think that’s great!
I hope you enjoy the fudge as much as my testers and I did.
5 Ingredient Healthy Vanilla Fudge
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice I used cashew
- 4-6 tbsp raw honey make it vegan by using maple syrup
- 2 tsp gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add all ingredients to your food processor and blend until mixed completely.
- Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper and pour mixture in.
- Use a spatula to smooth the top and spread evenly.
- Refridgerate or freeze until completely hard. Slice and serve.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer until eaten.