Date(s) - 10/08/16
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
The French Treasure
Meal prep is the key to sticking to your budget and attaining your health goals. However, developing one that works for you (and your family) is the biggest challenge people have. We know this and our desire is to set you up for success. In this workshop, you will have two experts, Certified Personal Trainer Gabrielle Mazar of Healthy Body Works, and myself, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, teaching you the science of meal planning.
We also understand the hesitancy to try new foods. It’s hard to be adventurous when unsure of how to things will taste or how to cook ingredients so they turn out right. The recipes in this class are geared towards weight loss using real food that keeps you satisfied and not starving.
Included in this workshop:
- In-depth discussion on how to meal prep effectively
- Tips and tricks to maximize your budget and time
- What kitchen tools you need to make it easy
- 3 recipes you will make yourself to take home (containers will be provided!)
- Cooking demonstrations with additional healthy recipes to taste!
- Develop a meal plan with expert guides to take home
Menu for the cooking portion:
- Protein packed overnight oats with fresh fruit
- Massaged Kale Salad
- Protein packed chocolate chip date balls
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Zucchini noodles with Pesto, and Chicken.
- Sweet Potato Noodles with a vegan white sauce
- And a healthy dessert.
All of this for the great price of $97!
The French Treasure
2245 W. University Drive
Tempe, AZ 85281
Contact for questions:
Marian Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabrielle Mazar email@example.com
By the end of the workshop you will have your meal plan ready to go to the store, food to put in the fridge, recipes to include in your rotation, and a full stomach. If you are ready to save money and time, reserve your spot today! Space is limited! If you participating in our 6 week challenge, you receive a $20 discount! Learn about the 6 week challenge here.