Many of my clients struggle with finding a quick, easy and filling breakfasts. This “cereal” will not disappoint your desire for something delicious, along with satisfying the above requirements. This recipe is paleo, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, and grain free. The trick to making this super easy is to make up everything but the fresh ingredients, and store in an airtight container. Scoop 1/3 cup with fresh fruit and nut butter for a filling meal.
Grain Free, No Cook "Cereal"
- 2/3 part dry roasted mixed nuts (pepitas (nut allergy friendly), sunflower seeds (nut allergy friendly), and rough chopped (yourself or store bought “pieces”) cashews, almonds, pecans, walnuts and brazil nuts)
- 1/3 part dried fruit (no added sugar or sulfites) (raisins, craisins, chopped dates, and chopped apricots)
- 1/4 cup raw shredded coconut
Putting it all together
- 1 or 2 pieces any fresh fruit
- 1/3 cup dry mix (from above)
- 1 spoonful nutbutter of choice
- Mix well and enjoy. This hearty meal is easy for an on the go, busy lifestyle and incredibly filling. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!