Many of my clients struggle with finding a quick, easy and filling breakfasts. This “cereal” will not disappoint your desire for something delicious, along with satisfying the above requirements. This recipe is paleo, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and grain free. The trick to making this super easy is to make up everything but the fresh ingredients and store them in an airtight container. Scoop 1/3 cup with fresh fruit and nut butter for a filling meal.
Grain Free, No Cook "Cereal"
- 2/3 part dry roasted mixed nuts (pepitas (nut allergy friendly), sunflower seeds (nut allergy friendly), and rough chopped (yourself or store bought “pieces”) cashews, almonds, pecans, walnuts and brazil nuts)
- 1/3 part dried fruit (no added sugar or sulfites) (raisins, craisins, chopped dates, and chopped apricots)
- 1/4 cup raw shredded coconut
Putting it all together
- 1 or 2 pieces any fresh fruit
- 1/3 cup dry mix (from above)
- 1 spoonful nutbutter of choice
- Mix well and enjoy. This hearty meal is easy for an on the go, busy lifestyle and incredibly filling. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!