Healthy Jello? It’s true. I haven’t had jello for years due to the food coloring, sugar or aspartame, and other questionable ingredients. Kids love jello and I felt bad telling my son he should not eat it when all his friends do. Then I learned about the many benefits of grass fed beef gelatin. This stuff is amazing in how it benefits our bodies!!!! I was so excited I bought the gelatin and am SO glad I did! I am excited to share with you the benefits of gelatin and a super simple jello recipe.
What I learned about gelatin is it:
- helps strengthen bones and joints
- helpful for arthritis relief
- helps tighten loose skin (perfect for after childbirth tummy tightening or extreme weight loss)
- supports hair and nail growth (who doesn’t want stronger, thicker nails and hair?)
- may have anti-aging properties (helps reduce wrinkles in skin)
- may help alleviate allergies including food allergies
- aids in digestion
- supports liver health
- help rid the body of toxins
- may also alleviate asthma, fatigue, diabetes, Crohn’s disease, and colitis
- heals wounds faster
- aids in weight loss
- help build muscle
- must be taken internally for benefits as the molecules are too big to be absorbed from topical application
You can see why I decided to buy it! Something so simple, yet so wonderful. I couldn’t wait to try making jello. I bought some concord grape juice (I wanted a fun color) and found a few recipes online to see other people’s experience with it. Because I like my jello firm, I added a little more gelatin than it calls for. It turned out PERFECT!!! Tasted fantastic, perfect texture and can’t wait to try many more flavors. A huge hit all around here.
- 2 C 100% Organic Juice
- 1TBS + 1 tsp grass fed beef gelatin (affiliate link)
- Mix juice and gelatin into a small pot and bring to a simmer mixing until gelatin is dissolved (About 5 minutes)
- Pour into an 8×8 glass cake pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
I’m so excited! I look forward to trying all different flavors, adding in fruits and just having fun with it. I also learned you can use gelatin to make homemade fruit snacks!! I love gummi’s and so does my son! Super exciting!
Buy gelatin for your family and get started today!