Sometimes you don’t need a 3 month program. You are a proactive person who just needs to be pointed in the right direction and you’ll run with it. This one time session is perfect for you. In just 3 hours you will get the tools you need to make eating healthy and delicious fun again, why certain foods are going to help you reach your goals, or sabotage your efforts, and if you have a treatment plan with your doctor, help give you the tools you need to implement it into your life.
During your in-home pantry and kitchen detox you will receive:
- Help indentifyin unhealthy foods in your pantry, cupboards, fridge and freezer.
- Explain in-depth what preservatives, fillers and additives are in your foods, how they are harming your health, and frustrating your weight loss efforts.
- Give you an exhaustive list of what real foods are out there to replace the stuff you will be getting rid of and the healthy stuff you might be lacking.
- Give you recipes, recipes and more recipes. Quick, simple and delicious recipes to get your real food kitchen started on the right foot.
- Share my money saving strategies for eating real food on a realistic budget.
- Handouts to keep for reference
During your personal, 1-on-1 grocery shopping trip where you will learn:
- How to navigate Sprouts, a favorite affordable health food store
- Which essentials you need for a healthy, well stocked pantry
- How to interpret misleading labels manufacturers put on their products
- What to buy organic and how to save the most money on them
- How to find bargains on real food
- Healthy options for eating on-the-go
Includes 0ne 30 minute follow-up phone call to answer additional questions you have.
In Phoenix, AZ cost is just $299
Outside of Phoenix, price varies
Learn more by contacting Marian today!No Fields Found.