Mold toxicity prevents the healing of health ailments like autoimmune disease and fibromyalgia, yet it isn’t well-known in the medical community. I learned about it after joining Holistic Urgent Care and developed this guide for our patients. As I dove into research I realized that I am a mold sensitive person and over the years had unintentionally reduced and/or removed high mold foods from my diet because I just felt bad after eating them. I used to suffer from several symptoms of mold toxicity including severe asthma, light sensitivity, migraines and headaches, chronic sinus infections, and random skin issues. I have been symptom-free for years now and am excited to remove the guesswork and shorten the learning curve for you so you can be too.
The Symptoms of Mold Toxicity Include:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Light Sensitivity
- Red Eyes
- Chronic Sinus Issues
- Shortness of Breath
- Persistent Cough
- Joint Pain
- Stiffness in the Mornings
- Memory Issues
- Focus/Concentration Issues
- Word Recollection Issues
- Overly Sensitive Skin
- Mood Swings
- Inability to Control Body Temperature (Think you’re freezing when it’s cold and impossibly hot when it’s hot)
- Numbness and tingling
- Lack of Improvement in Autoimmune Issues or other health concerns that normally improve with diet and lifestyle change
It looks like a wide variety of health issues that don’t seem to be linked, but the root cause is mold that has taken hold in your body (usually your sinuses and intestines). When you are lucky enough to find a mold savvy doctor, it is likely they will put you on supplements like bentonite clay and activated charcoal along with nasal sprays and other targeted supplements and treatments. You’ll also want to have your house tested for mold, and if it’s found, treated. However, if you keep feeding the mold with your diet, your healing is going to be very slow. To fully recover you’ll need to follow a low-mold diet for at least 3-6 months, or until your tests come back normal.
No More Guessing
As you know, this program was originally created for the patients at Holistic Urgent Care who were found to be mold toxic. The doctors have extensive handouts yet patients were still struggling with what to actually eat and how to do it. The 2 biggest struggles were/are that every meal needs to be fresh and leftovers have to be frozen immediately, you cannot just store in a container in the fridge. Life is BUSY! How do you transition from convenience to everything fresh and home-cooked, with a lot of restrictions added into the mix? You will no longer have to guess what to eat, how to store it, or what to buy. You’ll have 45 recipes you know you can eat, done-for-you shopping lists, and have all the knowledge necessary to make the lifestyle change effortless. All you have to do is open your email, print out the plans, go to the store, and start living out the treatment plan immediately.
The program includes:
- How to Live a Low-Mold Lifestyle Guide. In here you’ll learn all the tips and tricks for living low-mold inside of the home and how to navigate life outside of the home for the duration you need to be on this diet.
- Because you have to eat very fresh, all the cooking tips and tricks to save you time and money.
- 2 weeks of meal plans with shopping lists, to save you 20+ hours of research and guessing
- Additional recipes to rotate in to prevent food boredom
- Over 45 recipes total that even include dessert (yay!) (all low-mold friendly and healthy of course)
- 3 months of on-going email support with helpful tips, tricks, and information to help keep you on track.
- Reintroduction guidance to ensure you add in foods slowly and how-to measure any response your body may give you.
The cost of the program:
Guide and Meal Plans:
Guide, Meal Plans Plus One Coaching Session:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have multiple food sensitivities, will this meal plan as is work for me?
A: It absolutely can work for you. All recipes are flexible and swaps can easily be made.
Q: If I buy the meal plan then find I’d like more support, can I add coaching later?
A: Definitely! I’m always here for additional support and guidance.
Q: Do the recipes include the ingredients?
A: Definitely! I don’t just tell you ideas, this is a full-on plan! You get a meal plan, grocery shopping list, and all recipes included. Along with more awesome, helpful resources.
Marian Mitchell is a Certified Health Coach, Cookbook Author, Meal Planning Expert, Public Speaker, and Mom. Her expertise is bridging the gap between knowing what you need to do to get (and stay) healthy and making it work realistically in your everyday, real-world life. Partnering with her clients and their doctors allows clients to adhere to the treatment the doctor has prescribed, and thus improving their health and having a new way of living that allows for long-term health.
Disclaimer: The goal of this program is to help you take control of your health and for you to feel the best you possibly can! This program is not meant to take the place of working with a qualified health care professional and is not designed to diagnose or treat any diseases or medical conditions. Any advice provided is not a medical diagnosis or medical treatment plan.