Save Time. Eat Better. Feel Amazing.
Life is busy. Often times, the thought of meal planning is great but actually doing it is overwhelming. Then there are times we buy food we know we should eat but don’t know what to do with it once it’s in the kitchen. It sits in the fridge (or on the counter) and goes bad. Or is that just me?
Let us give you a month of healthy (gluten free, dairy free, egg free, and paleo friendly) meal plans that make eating healthy easy, quick, and enjoyable.
Meal planning was born out of pure necessity and has turned into the best health habit I have. I’ll tell you why.
As a single mom, time and money are often tight. In the beginning, when I wasn’t meal planning well, dinner was more often than not a protein I quickly cooked up in the skillet and baby carrots or apple slices or something fast and gluten-free like In-N-Out or Chipotle. While apples and carrots are definitely healthy, they get boring fast. Dining out is expensive and often left me feeling bloated.
I had to make a change.
I wanted my children eating a variety of food, and I wanted to eat the way I did when I only had one kid. On top of meal planning, I had to find recipes that were gluten, dairy, corn, and soy free. At first, it was overwhelming. It was hours and hours combing through Pinterest and online cooking magazines, tons of recipe fails, and some frustration tossed into the mix. It required a whole lot of effort and time. Time that could have been spent doing other things I wanted to do, like sleeping.
Eventually, I developed a meal planning system. This system streamlined the process, made my life so much easier, saved me hundreds of dollars a month, and we were consistently eating healthy food that took less than 30 minutes to be on the table. No more stress, bloating, or weight gain from eating out too often.
That was over 5 years ago.
I am still using this system today, teach it in my meal prep classes, and now I want to teach it to you no matter where you live. I don’t want to just teach you a system, I want to make your life easier on the journey. I want to give you 4 weeks of meal plans with shopping lists and easy recipes designed to make cooking weeknight meals a cinch.
The Road To Living Whole Meal Planning System is an effective program for setting you up for a lifetime of healthy eating with ease. Here’s how it will impact you (just like it did me).
You’ll gain so much time back. You’ll have the time (and energy) to start working out consistently again. You’ll definitely save money. I saved over $400 a month! You’ll go to the grocery store once a week and you’ll spend so much less money going out to restaurants and grabbing takeout. Dining out will be a planned event you can enjoy, not just scarfing down the food because you’re ravenous.
Most importantly, you’ll be eating healthier and sticking with it for more than 3 days.
I found myself able to lose the baby weight, sleeping better, and my sugar cravings becoming much more reasonable. I would look forward to going home and cooking dinner because I knew it would be the type of food I enjoy eating, was safe for me and my family (no risk of cross-contamination), and supporting my health goals.
What Happens When You Meal Plan
- Dinner becomes a joy instead of a burden. It’s on the table in 30 minutes or less!
- You have more time and energy so you can finally squeeze in working out again.
- You’re clearer headed and can focus on the things that need to get done (like work).
- You have energy when you wake up because you slept well and your healthy breakfast a breeze.
- You sleep better because you’re eating better.
- If weight loss and maintenance is your goal, meal planning is 100% the best way to accomplish it.
How the Road To Living Whole Meal Planning System Works
- As soon you purchase your program, you’ll get your first week’s meal plan, shopping list, and recipes. You will also receive my Meal Prep Made Easy webinar, a Healthy Eating Shortcuts Guide, and Weight Loss Food Guide.
- For the next 3 weeks, 6 days after you receive that weeks meal plan, you will get your next weeks meal plan, shopping list, and recipes.
- The shopping lists are organized by section, making the grocery store run quick and easy to shop.
- The meal plans are paleo-leaning and do include meat.
- By the end, you’ll be a meal planning pro, whipping together meals with your favorite go-to recipes.
All of the recipes are:
- Gluten, dairy, corn, soy, and egg free friendly. Don’t have to worry about those things? No worries! They are healthy and whole food based, packed full of flavor.
- Designed to keep you feeling full and full of energy. Your blood sugar will be balanced, cravings diminished, and taste buds happy.
- Portioned for 4 serving, but easy to adapt for less or more depending on your needs.
The Road To Living Whole Meal Plan System is $69. For less than a tall Starbucks latte a day, you will receive 4 weeks of meal plans, shopping lists, and 56 recipes ($200 value), the Meal Prep Made Easy Webinar ($99 value), Weight Loss Food Guide, Healthy Eating Shortcuts Guide, cooking videos, blank meal plan, and shopping guides for when you apply the system for your preferences and favorite recipes.
Get started today!
Save time and money. Eat healthier. Feel amazing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why Just 4 Weeks?
While I could give you weekly meal plans of about 6 recipes per week, I don’t know what you like. You have your own preferences and possibly some food sensitivities. I also don’t believe in telling people what to do. My goal is to give you the tools you need to be empowered and create the best health habit a person can have. It takes 21 days to build a habit. So for 28 days, I’ve got you covered!
Q. What if I can’t eat something in the recipe?
A. The recipes are very simple and substitutions can easily be made. If you don’t like fish (or are allergic) you can easily swap with another protein. Don’t want to make zucchini noodles? Sub with your favorite type of pasta. Aren’t a fan of pesto? That’s okay too! This is your plan. We’re here to help and to guide.
Q. What if I don’t like a recipe?
A. That’s okay! Everyone has different tastes. Substitute with a tried and true recipe you love and adjust your shopping list as needed.
Q. What if I can’t find something on the list at my local grocery store?
A. We worked diligently to use recipes that are real food based and could be found at local grocery stores. However, sometimes things just aren’t available. Thank goodness for Amazon! Thanks to online shopping you can find anything you would need online. Amazon, Thrive Market, and online health stores are all great options. Don’t have the time? Swap with a recipe or food you can find and like. This is your plan and your life. If you would really like some extra guidance, you can always email us.
Q. How much will the meal plans cost me per week?
A. Because the cost of food varies so much between states and countries, I cannot tell you how much it’ll cost per week. I can, however, tell you that it cut my grocery bill by over $100 per week. A lot will depend on what recipes you chose to eat, what spices, herbs, fats, and other pantry items you already have on hand, if you chose to buy high quality or low-quality meats, name brand or off brand products, etc. You have a lot that is within your control.