Make Your Doctor’s Treatment Plan Work In Your Busy Life
You go to the doctor to get your test results and get the shocking news that your lifestyle needs to change dramatically and quickly. Maybe you’re on the verge of Type 2 Diabetes and the doctor told you to eat fewer carbs. Maybe you got your IgG/IgA panel back and you’re sensitive to 10+ foods and, of course, they are all your favorite go-to foods. Or maybe you’ve been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and while you’re relieved to know you aren’t crazy, the autoimmune diet is overwhelming, to say the least, and you don’t even know where to begin.
This is where we come in.
Your health coach will help you make the diet and lifestyle overhaul easier to implement, cut the learning curve dramatically, and give you the practical guidance you need right now to make all this work in your busy life. You’re ready to be healthy and feel good again. Let’s work together to get you there.
We specialize in (but are not limited to) the following diets and lifestyles:
- Hormone Balancing (including metabolic disorder and adrenal fatigue)
Here’s how our coaching program works
- Our first session is sitting down with the treatment plan your doctor gave you, figuring out all the foods you can eat, and getting a meal plan and shopping list together for you to get started.
- Our second session is going to the grocery store. We will read labels, find replacements for all your staples, and show you all the strategies available for making eating real food affordable.
- Our third session is a personal cooking lesson. We’ll cook, and taste test, all the foods that are intimidating to try on your own.
- Session 4-6 dive into how to live outside of your home. How to dine out, drink, travel, work and also work through the big emotions that come with a life-changing diagnosis. We cover topics like “How do I get my friends and family to be supportive?” “Where can I eat with my friends since none of our usual spots have options for me?” “If I want to drink, what are my options?” “If I travel for work and there’s not a fridge, how do I eat?” “How can I talk to my job about my needs without offending them?” And any other scenarios that may come up in your life.
- By the end of our program, you’ll be confident moving forward in your new lifestyle.
Where to go from here
If you’d like to learn more, please fill out this contact form and we will schedule a free 30-minute consult to review your needs and health goals.