You have a lot on your plate.
You are coordinating care, working with labs and testing facilities, plus supporting patients who have questions and need your guidance. Even if you are well versed in the role nutrition plays in the health of your patients, it’s overwhelming to try to guide them in applying what you tell them to do in their everyday lives. They need help with:
- What to eat
- Where to buy it
- How to cook it
- Where to find recipes that follow your treatment plan
- Tips on how to make it easier
- Money-saving strategies
- Why are they eating this way again?
You want to help them but you’re busy. You don’t have hours upon hours to coach your patients along with all the other stuff on your plate with the every day running of a practice.
What if you could offer programs to your clients with no out-of-pocket cost to you and get money to supplement your income?
All of the meal plans you see on my website, you can offer to your patients as a supplement to your care and as a way to make money without exchanging time. The programs include:
- Food Sensitivity and Healthy Eating Meal Planning System
- Low Oxalate
- Low Mold
- Low Histamine
- SIBO Recovery Program
- Carroll Method-Fruit
Your patients will have outlined exactly what they need to do, and how to do it, plus a coach they can ask the questions to so that they stick to your treatment plan, get fantastic results, thus give you a positive review so you can help even more people.
How does being an affiliate work?
- Once you sign up, you’ll be provided a guide with how to set up links on your website to refer your patients to. It includes recommended blurbs for each plan, buttons you can choose from, and if you so choose, how to talk about your partnership with the health coach (that’s me).
- Patients click on the button and purchase the program. They can do this in the office with you, or from their home after getting their results, or some random person who found you through the internet.
- The meal plans, shopping lists, recipes, and supplemental guides are delivered straight to their email inbox.
- They get coaching emails for a period of time to answer questions and keep them motivated to stay the course.
- At the end of the month, a report is generated and you get paid 15% of all sales via PayPal.
All you have to do is share a resource with your patients from a health coach you know you can trust and make extra money without trading your time. It’s a win-win for you and your patients.
Q: How will I receive my payments?
A: You will receive a payment at the end of every month via PayPal.
Q: How is the program delivered to my clients?
A: As soon as they buy this program, they will receive an email with all the information they need to get started.
Q: What if my clients have questions or concerns regarding this program?
A: They have access to me via email. I will answer any and all questions they have. Feel free to send them my way. I am a resource for you and them!
Q: How are the recipes designed?
A: The recipes are designed to be simple, cost effective and delicious. They receive breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts/snacks. When people are eating yummy food, and don’t have to guess at what to eat, they are much more likely to be compliant with your treatment plan. You can get an idea on what my recipes are like by checking out my recipe index.
Q: Can I license the program and give it to my patients as a handout instead?
A: The meal plan programs are so much more than handouts. They are a full-blown online coaching program that anticipates common roadblocks before they happen and helps your patients navigate them in real-time. This eases the burden on you, reinforces the information you are sharing with patients, and increases the chance of them adhering to the treatment plan for as long as necessary without much effort on their part, or yours. Handouts cannot replace the coaching side of my programs and patients would miss out on an essential part of the program.
Q: Is the a program that is vegetarian/vegan-friendly?
A: Not at this time but it is in development.
For more questions or concerns, please contact us!