Coaching For Those Who Want To Manage Chronic Disease Through Food & Lifestyle
Food is powerful medicine. Figuring out what to eat plus how to make diet changes realistic and sustainable feels impossible. There are so many conflicting messages and methods out there. However, learning the foundational steps for eating and living with chronic disease will truly transform your quality of life.
If you are ready not to be defined and held back by your disease, you are in the right place.
No more complicated, uber restrictive diets
No more “bio-hacking”
No more guessing
No more suffering unnecessarily
What if I told you that you can eat foods that support your body, increase your energy and decrease your symptoms without being bored and feeling restricted…
All you need is a realistic and sustainable way of eating, know the essential lifestyle strategies, and a coach to guide you in how to make it all work for your life.
There are 3 ways to get started.
Never feel limited on what you can eat again!
HOW YOU’LL FEEL AFTER YOU NAIL EATING FOR CHRONIC DISEASE
BOOK FREE CONSULT NOW
Hi, I’m Marian Mitchell! Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Founder of Road to Living Whole. I help people diagnosed with chronic disease figure out how to eat so they can live life again. I want you to:
- feel empowered and excited to move forward, instead of overwhelmed.
- have a solid roadmap to following your doctor’s orders (however vague or detailed those orders may be) with minimal effort, saving you hundreds of hours researching.
- spend your time focusing on living your amazing life versus researching down the rabbit hole trying to figure out what to do and why.
- know exactly what to eat to regain your health and how to shop for it. No more going blank at the grocery store.
- save hundreds of dollars by not wasting any food. You will always have food on hand that supports your health goals and adhere’s to the protocol your doctor gave you.
- have a cheerleader who understands exactly what you are going through. No more feeling alone, frustrated, and misunderstood.
I’VE BEEN WHERE YOU ARE
My health journey first began with a desire to get off the diet rollercoaster and just get healthy. I also struggled with
- chronic migraines
- ovarian cysts
- hormonal acne
- asthma that required daily medication
- mold toxicity
- and psoriasis
In my effort to achieve health, I explored every dietary lifestyle out there including Clean Eating, Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw Vegan, Paleo, and Traditional Weston A. Price. During this time of exploration my dad was diagnosed with relapsing polychondritis, I discovered I have multiple food sensitivities, and my daughter was diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
I attended and graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and through them was connected to leading experts and doctors in the field of complex chronic disease.
With firsthand experience with autoimmune disease, food sensitvities, and mold toxicity, I can truly understand what you are experiencing.
This knowledge allows me the ability to support you when no one else understands what is going on. Since opening my practice, I have partnered with many Naturopathic Doctors all over the country. Together we have helped hundreds of patients incorporate the treament plan into their lives, watch their health soar and begin to live the life they wanted.
You can too.
My meal plans and coaching programs are designed to make your journey back to vibrant health as simple and straightforward as possible. A consult will help us figure out the best path for you.
BOOK CONSULT NOW