Every once in awhile I get a craving for an unhealthy food. For a long while I had been craving chicken wings. Not only are they usually not gluten free but finding a sauce without all the junk is nearly impossible. I needed a sauce that was gluten, dairy, soy, rice, and corn free, one that I didn’t have to make. I have yet to make a sauce that tastes amazing. I’m working on it though!
While at my local health food grocery store I found a BBQ sauce that was truly junk free!! The Shed-Barbecue and Blues Joint (click on the word to get to their website) and it actually tastes really darn good. I’m super excited about it. So I bought the sauce, bought 3 pounds of wings and gave it a shot. The whole family was pleased. Two ingredients, 30 minutes and you have delicious wings ready to eat. Perfect for the upcoming Superbowl Party!
The Easiest Chicken Wings Ever
- 3 pounds of chicken wings (really whatever amount you need or want)
- The Shed Barbecue Sauce of choice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Take a baking sheet and line it with foil. Trust me, you want the foil. Otherwise you’re going to be scrubbing for hours.
- Take your wings and lay them evenly on your sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take them out of the oven and with a baster, cover in sauce.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
And they are DONE and delicious.
I am always looking for ways to make cooking easier. Not having to whip up my own clean sauce is truly a blessing. I have no affiliation with The Shed, just a very happy customer and am so happy to share their products with you.